Indoor Air Quality
Home / Air Conditioning / Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement Services in Denver, CO
Do you know why it’s so important to have professionals do your air conditioning installation? Because only a professional will understand how to properly care for your equipment, size it correctly for your specific home, and install it in such a way that nothing will be damaged or out of place. The good news is, you can stop searching online for “AC installation near me,” because your professionals are right here at Cool Sunshine Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc.!
Summer heat can certainly make your Denver home uncomfortable, unless you have a cooling system that can stand up to our high temperatures. If you’re looking to have a new AC system installed or you need central AC replacement or heat pump replacement, you’ve found the right team to help.
From our big happy family to yours, we think you deserve optimal comfort. Reach out today for your air conditioning installation in Denver CO!
Air Conditioning Installation
The only type of AC installation you should ever attempt on your own is that of a window unit or portable system. But these are not energy efficient enough or effective enough to truly address the comfort needs of your entire Denver household. For optimal comfort, you’d do well to have our NATE-certified technicians install a central or ductless air conditioner for you.
Whether your current air conditioner seems to be sliding downhill in terms of efficiency and/or its aging past 15 years old, you may want to consider a replacement, and ways to make your cooling efforts more efficient and less costly. We have those solutions for you!
Energy Efficient Air Conditioners
We install and service energy efficient air conditioners. This includes modern central air conditioners, and ductless AC systems. Ductless AC installation benefits in you in a number of ways. First off is their set up. A ductless system has one outdoor unit and up to 4 individual air handlers than can each be controlled by their own thermostat, for optimal efficiency.
Speaking of thermostats, Cool Sunshine Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. replaces and installs programmable, wireless, and smart thermostats. Each of these devices has their own benefits, and each of them will help your cooling system perform as efficiently as possible. Other methods of ensuring AC efficiency include:
- Correct Thermostat Placement
- Using Your Ceiling Fans When in the Room
- Closing Your Blinds and Shades on South-Facing Windows
- Investing in Annual or Biannual Tune-ups
For more information, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our professionally trained Denver technicians.
Do you know how to detect if you’re in need of AC replacement for your Denver area home? There are some telltale signs, particularly if your air conditioner has already reached the standard lifespan of 10-15 years. These signs include:
- Higher Energy Bills: If your utility bills are higher than they were when comparing them to what you paid last year, despite comparable use, it’s a sign that something is preventing the system from working as efficiently as it once did.
- Frequent Repair Needs: Due to natural wear and tear, it makes sense that you’d need an AC repair once every few years or so. But what if you find yourself calling for repairs a few times a year? A good rule of thumb is that if your next repair or set of repairs is going to cost you half of what the system is worth, it makes more financial sense to replace.
If you’re unsure if you need an AC upgrade or your cooling system can get by with another repair for now, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’ll help you make an educated decision.