Indoor Air Quality
Home / Indoor Air Quality / Air Scrubber by Aerus
Air Scrubbers by Aerus in Denver, CO
Indoor air quality is a hot topic for Denver residents, and for good reason. Many homeowners are looking to improve the air they breathe to ensure a healthier and more comfortable indoor environment. Cool Sunshine Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. recognizes this and we are committed to providing our customers with the best IAQ products and services to support this effort.
One of these products is the Air Scrubber by Aerus. While airborne virus protection takes more than just the right IAQ products, the Air Scrubber by Aerus provides an additional layer of protection for homeowners and their families—offering a defense against airborne microorganisms and contaminants. This air scrubber attacks not only the contaminants in the air but also on hard surfaces in your living space.
Contact our team today to schedule your air scrubber installation or service!
Air Scrubber Installation
If you’re considering an air scrubber installation, you’ve come to the right place! The Air Scrubber by Aerus uses Active Pure technology to provide the highest level of protection, with benefits like:
- NASA-Certified: The Active Pure technology used in the Air Scrubber by Aerus is the only Certified Space Technology approved to protect the health of the astronauts on board the International Space Station.
- Effective Against Numerous Viruses*: Effective against viral and bacterial microorganisms, including staph, MRSA, strep, listeria, e-coli, swine flu, Hepatitus A, bird flu, norovirus, bacillus, pseudomonas, and more.
- 99% Reduction in Contaminants: Independent research found that there was an over 99% reduction in harmful surface contaminants within 24 hours of using the Air Scrubber by Aerus.
The Air Scrubber by Aerus has an added benefit of disinfecting surfaces that you and your family come into contact with on an ongoing basis, offering an added layer of protection and peace of mind.
Air Scrubber Repair
Like any other indoor air quality product or home comfort system, your air scrubber may need to be repaired at some point. Managing repair needs right away can be the difference between an air scrubber repair and an air scrubber replacement. But how do you know when yours is in disrepair?
If you’ve been using your air scrubber with no problems, but then notice the following symptoms, it’s likely time to give our indoor air quality professionals a call:
- Increased allergy or asthma symptoms among household members.
- Excessive dust on the surfaces of your home you didn’t notice before.
- Foul odors wafting through your living space with no obvious source.
Air Scrubber Maintenance
To help keep your air scrubber lasting as long as possible and working as effectively as possible in your Denver home, air scrubber maintenance is vital. Air scrubber maintenance includes replacing the filter, checking for kinks and bends, checking the fan blade to ensure it is tightly in place, and checking for GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) function.
Aside from changing the filter when it becomes too clogged, homeowners should not attempt maintenance on their own, as there are electrical components that could be dangerous to handle for the untrained eye. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team to schedule your air scrubber maintenance or to ask us any questions about the Air Scrubber by Aerus!
*Please refer to the latest guidelines published by the Centers for Disease Control regarding the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)